Thursday, November 20, 2008

Co-worker drama and other shit I don't need right now

So last night I'm driving home from work and Co-worker calls. He says he misses me in his bed (tell me something I don't know) and while that would make me swoon with any other guy, with him I envision the Wedding Crashers and Stage-5 Clinger. I am still anticipating that we are going out tonight with his friend and I want to bring my roommate along. Apparently, I wasn't really invited because he acts all confused. He asked me what I was doing that night, he says he's getting drinks, I don't really remember him saying come with me, but that's the feeling I got ok? So I told him to fuck off because he was acting really rude about it and I had him on speaker phone while my roommate and I were getting drunk on our porch. She of course was not amused by his antics and neither was I.

3 bottles of wine later, I'm very tired and have had a drama filled evening, but not because of Co-worker, friend drama. About 2 months ago, a friend I used to work with broke up with her boyfriend of 7 years. She cheated on him, but he didn't know that until I told him and they both went their seperate ways. I met the two of them together so I was friends with both of them. Nicole stopped calling me and in my opinion, started being a really bad friend. Dave kept calling me and our friendship continued while Nicole's and I did not, even though I had met her first but always knew her as a couple with Dave. She just changed and started saying things like, "I think it's horrible if someone takes you on a date to a chain restaurant." I guess I didn't realize how too cool for school she was. Anyway, after her e-mailing me, texting me, and calling me at work repeatedly, I finally sent her an e-mail. I also called her out on everything she lied about to me, because I really think the girl has a problem with lying. She proceeded to text Dave while I was on the phone with him, accusing him of telling all her secrets, even though that's not how I found out she was lying. It just turned in to a lot of drama that I really don't need, but put myself in the middle of.

And being 3 bottles of wine deep between my roommate and I made me come up with the great idea to look at pictures of me and He Who Shall Not Be Named. Seriously, my friends have said it but I agree with them: he is by far the hottest guy I have ever dated. Ever heard that Ani DiFranco song Untouchable Face "He'll look like a photograph of himself taken from far, far away and you won't know what to do and you won't know what to say, except Fuck You!" That's exactly how I feel with him...who was I to him? And I am hoping that writing this will make me feel better and eventually get over this.

And to top that night off, this morning my roommate says, "I reset the tv." I'm brushing my teeth, getting ready for work, I could care a less what he is doing with the tv. But apparently his show did not record last night and this has left him very upset. Seriously? That is the reason for resetting the tv because your precious show did not record? Unbelievable...how about you get upset about things that deserve it, like the fact that your house payment is way over due and you owe like 3 times it's worth. Want to talk about that while I'm brushing my teeth I might listen!

No comments: