Friday, November 28, 2008

Catching Up

So basically Monday was a test for Co-worker because he knew I was going to see the Professor and I was supposed to stay the night there so he could have had his girlfriend or ex-girlfriend (whatever!) over. But I was pleasantly surprised. And then Tuesday I got wasted during the day which was a lot of fun.

Thanksgiving was fine. I had to work. I was surprised that He Who Shall Not Be Named didn't at least text-message me. But oh well right? It feels like it's time to move on from that. It's just hard. I have a post in draft about him. Maybe I'll finish it tomorrow. It's sort of therapeutic to write in a way. That's all for today. I enjoyed reading everyone's elses blogs throught the week! That darn Google Reader is killing me! I swear reading blogs is now like my second hobby.

1 comment:

Andy - Instafather said...

Reading blogs is about the only thing I can keep up on- it's crazy time consuming. And yet, reading yours and others, I am reminded that it's worthwhile lol