Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What did I do?

All day today I have been crazy sick and it's all my fault because I got wasted last night. The long islands were on sale for $3 and my bill was $50...enough said. Well in my drunken stupor I decide to text Co-worker because I haven't heard from him and I have a feeling his girlfriend is in town, but I want him to tell me that.

So I text him about us hooking up, which looking back on it really puts all the power in his hands, so great job in not being an independent woman. He calls me. I call him back. He asks me if I listened to my voicemail. I say no and he tells me to listen to that and then call him back, which why couldn't he just tell me. And the answer is: yes girlfriend ex-coworker is in town, and today she sent me a text message inviting everyone to go out. And even though I am feeling sick I think I'm going to go! So wish me luck.

Oh and the what did I do? I told two co-workers I'm fucking Co-worker. I'm scared about what could happen at work now...

And I took the advice and did not e-mail Professor!

2 comments:

So@24 said...

Hey, it's not your fault. $3 long islands? You'd be a fool not to cash in on that.

Andy - Instafather said...

You told them that? Wow.... although, So@24 makes a good point. You can't fault yourself for hooking yourself up with mucho $3 drinks.