Sunday, January 25, 2009

No more pondering

Exactly the next day after wondering why my friend Comic didn't tell me what was going on with him and his ex, he opened up about the situation. He told me he was really pissed off by everything that was going on and that's why he didn't care to share. Basically, the ex is being an idiot and only wants to be with Comic when it's convenient for her. And she went from calling him all the time, to not really putting in any effort. Of course I didn't bring up the picture or the phone call with his sister.

It's so weird with him. Girls like to analyze EVERYTHING, but with him, just when I start to analyze, everything is cool. I think I'm going to visit him sometime this week too. I have fun with him. And I'm trying to figure out if I have a thing for him or not.

Slopmaster, I have no idea how to make it so word verification is turned off. I think it's super annoying too, but I don't know how to change it! Stay tuned for tomorrow where we discuss tattoos and why people who have them are better in bed...

2 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

I had word verification turned off for months. Thhen last week, an Indian company started spamming every page of my blog with these huge posts. I was able to stop them then had to delete them all by hand.

Allison M. said...

really? tattoos mean you are better in bed. looking forward to it.