Friday, December 26, 2008

Attraction

What causes us to be attracted to certain people?

Competition and I allegedly had sex last night. I only know because he told me this morning, but otherwise I have no recollection of that! I also allegedly called him by a different name. Score one for Famously Single! Can I at least keep my men straight? I don't know what it is about Competition, but he's super funny and I'm almost drawn to him. He is charismatic. He calls it his "charm" and that makes him cute to me.

I think I have a thing for people's boyfriends. I have always been the girl that my friends feel uncomfortable hanging out with their boyfriends alone. I don't know why. I see men who are attached as safe and I can just be myself, expecially when I'm friends with their girlfriends. The other day, a co-workers boyfriend who we'll call Attached and I were going to go out for drinks. The co-worker is out of town so Attached is lonely. When he first e-mailed me about it, I swear I thought he had other friends here who he was intending on seeing and staying at their house. But when I realized it would be just me and him, I started thinking about him staying at my house and then I really badly wanted to fuck him. Some drunk text messages later, he pretty much knew what was up and declined.

I know right? Stand up guy because he didn't want to do that to his girlfriend. Even though, I knew it would be our little secret. Why am I attracted to him? I don't know. He's cute, but I know he's attached. But we've become pretty good friends over the whole ordeal and to avoid the rejection, I'm just going to tell myself that he knows he can't sleep with me because he'll want it BAD.

Have you ever had anyone you are attracted to, but don't know why? And why is one person cute to someone, but ugly to another?

1 comment:

Spencer said...

So attached makes an appearance. I wonder if he will ever change his mind about things.