Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I just did something amazing

I had sex in a place you shouldn't...it's a place you spend let's say about 40 hours a week at. That's all I'm saying about that.

On to the topic at hand: going down on a girl, licking here pussy, head, cunnilingus, whatever you want to call it

My first boyfriend wasn't that into it. I believe he even made a comment about fish. My second boyfriend was fine with it, but first boyfriend made me feel so uncomfortable that we rarely did it. He Who Shall Not Be Named wanted me to ride his face. He was into it. He wanted to do it all the time. Co-worker has never done it, maybe once. He actually said to me that he only likes to go down on a girl after she has just showered or is in the shower. What the hell is that about? When I'm giving head, I like to do it like I need the dick to breathe. Is that too much to ask, I mean seriously!

Ok now listen, I know pussys have a smell. I masterbate like 3 times a day. I know what I taste like, what I smell like. Is it really that bad? Help me out here!

3 comments:

Elwood said...

My ex was the first girl I ever fooled around with. I have yet to go down on a girl, but I always wanted to give it a try. However, she never let me. The last time we got intimate, I asked if she wanted me to continue kissing her body downwards and she said she's rather I kiss her face.
A week later we broke up so I never got another stab at it.

slopmaster said...

first a note to Elwood, you don't ask.

Although I'm not a big fan of fellatio for myself, I don't mind a little cunnilingous once in a while. I'm not necessarily into it, I'm just not opposed. I never go down on strippers though. That's just a bad idea.

Christian said...

You cowards. Get down there and eat like it's your last meal! Why would anyone ever have a problem with this?