Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Pink Bathrobe

I have come to the realization that almost every man who sleeps in my room at one point wears my pink bathrobe. It's from Victoria's Secret and fits most very tight. You know, they have to get up to use the restroom, so rather than put their clothes on, they put on the robe.

I am trying so hard to remember the name of this book I read, a compilation of short stories, where the author talks about how guys she dated brought her my little ponies based on something she always says. I guess my pink bathrobe is sort of like that. Do you have something like that?

I brought home the Competition last night. On Friday night I went out and met up with some co-workers, along with a guy who works for a competing place. He got wasted and as they were dropping me off at my car, he said, "Let's go have sex." I, of course, said no and asked if that line really works? But ever since he said that, I sort of thought about it.

Then, randomly last night, I was out with a friend, who apparently knows Competition, and we hung out. And when I went to go to my car, he came too. There's something about him. He is cute, but his personality makes him cuter, and I guess we have sexual tension from times we have hung out before. I didn't have sex with him, as much as he begged me too. We just made out and this morning I dropped him off at his house. I called my friend to tell her, before her boyfriend could tell her how I was making out with him in the back of the car and she seemed almost disgusted. This can not be a good sign.

And I just got a text message from a guy who used to be a model with a seriously beautiful body, but typical model with not much upstairs. He's being deployed and he wants my e-mail address so we can stay in contact. Or because he wants me to send him dirty e-mails. Probably the latter :)

So there's my weekend. Planning on seeing 7 Pounds tomorrow...can't wait. Happy Hanukahh!

1 comment:

slopmaster said...

so, the moral of the story is that the line actually does work, as long as you're willing to be persistent...


humm, I might try it out.

so.. FS... wanna have sex?