Wednesday, December 3, 2008

An "Oh No" Moment

Last night I got together for drinks with many co-workers, including the Co-worker and his girlfriend. It is here that I found out I wanted to tell girlfriend about me sleeping with Co-worker. Wow! How drunk was I? I also sent many text messages and calls randomly. I feel a little embarassed :(

But seeing Co-worker with his girlfriend wasn't awkward even though maybe it should have been. Is it ok to fuck someone with no feelings involved, because I am seeing a little bit of a pattern of this? I'm even a little embarassed that people know we slept together, which is not a good feeling.

In other news, a city council member asked for my phone number last night. Now listen, I might be interested in someone in city council, say if they looked like Gavin Newsom! But I'm the kind of girl that would be with a city council member who picked up prostitutes on the side, is caught going to a masterbation party, and cheats on his wife. I would not be with a council member who is on the straight and narrow, trying to make a name for himself in politics, beside the fact that his picture on the city website makes him look like he has down syndrome. So there's where my love life is at the moment...the down syndrome looking city council member is hitting on me, Co-worker and I are so over, and my heart still beats for He Who Shall Not Be Named.

Although on a random note, I had to call to get the website fixed for work, and I always talk to the same tech guy so I told him we should be Facebook friends. He said we shouldn't be talking about that at the moment, but he would e-mail me later. Just got the e-mail. I'll keep you posted on if he's cute or not :)

And while you're waiting for the He Who Shall Not Be Named post that has been in draft for a week now, check out this website.

2 comments:

deluded said...

city council member + downs syndrome = winner

you could easily get all his money

nice blog by the way
Im keeping a lookout on you from now on

Dr Zibbs said...

Sounds like things are getting juicy.