Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Making out involves blow jobs and other rules you need to know

Funniest conversation last night with my male roommates about how everybody knows making out involves a blow jobs. The two guys said hand jobs and making out go hand in hand, but my rule is, guys can rub one out but they can't suck their own dick. Enter me.

Which goes along with my last post because me and Competition made out. You get what I'm saying right? I feel the only thing I need to say is we made out and you should just know that I sucked him off. Last night at the bar, my friend said that Competition told her boyfriend about us "making out" I never denied that I gave him a blow job, but I didn't confirm it either. I text him saying way to kiss and tell but he assumed I was going to tell my friend everything, which I obviously did because I said we made out. Shouldn't she just know?

This resulted in many more text messages about how horny I was and wanted to get together with him. I think I need to turn my phone off when I get drunk!

2 comments:

Melanie S said...

Who doesn't know this rule?! :)

Dr Zibbs said...

I like this blog!